Sunday, January 12, 2014

Make your own Mini Boxes

I started these boxes as a Christmas gift before Christmas… alas, I just finished. 

I love little boxes and match boxes are the prefect size to add little trinkets. I made 13 boxes total and used my own photos on the cover of the boxes. I am calling them "13 days of Zen".

 Start with a match box (they sell them at the grocery store in large packages)… 
take apart and use as a template and trace on any card stock.
I used double sided card stock, so it looks nice on the inside as well.

I glued the sides down with a hot glue gun, but it stays pretty firm even if you do not glue it.

 Each box contains a trinket and inspirational saying.


When I completed each box and put the saying and trinket in I put in a 
glassine envelope and sealed with a sticker.





I found the perfect box (left over from candy) and mailed
to California!

No comments:

Post a Comment